SAMI - Program Eligibility
SAMI Criteria for Individual Applicants:
- Individual students may receive funding only once per fiscal year (July 1 - June 30).
- All applicants must be currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate students at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor campus
- Submitting a proposal through SAMI grants permission for OAMI staff to verify a student's financial eligibility through the Office of Financial Aid. Students who receive Federal or State financial aid will need to demonstrate sufficient remaining need to qualify for a SAMI grant.
SAMI Criteria for Student Organizations:
- Student organizations may receive funding totaling $1000 per fiscal year (July 1 - June 30)
- Registered student group with the Michigan Student Assembly (MSA) with a University Fund account through the Student Organization Account Service (SOAS)